Happy Hour Summer Series
The outside is officially open & I can not be more excited to hop on Boyfriend’s blog to show you guys how to make one of my top favorite boozy drinks. AND, what I love most about it. It’s super easy to make. Treat yourself to a Paloma cocktail for your next happy hour and make sure to tag us @boyfrendpefume
-Gladys/ Lead Marketing Manager
- 2 ounces tequila
- 2 ounces fresh grapefruit juice, plus wedges for garnish
- 2 ounces sparkling water
- ½ ounce lime juice
- ¼ ounce agave nectar
- Coarse sea salt, for the rim of the glasses
- Salt the rim of the glass by rubbing a grapefruit wedge around the edge and dipping it onto a small plate of salt.
- Mix the tequila, grapefruit juice, sparkling water, lime juice, and agave nectar into the glass.
- Fill the remainder of the glass with ice.
- Garnish with grapefruit wedge.