Hey guys! Evan here, Boyfriend’s Lead Retention Marketing Manager. Kicking off our Happy Hour summer series to show you guys one of my favorites summer cocktails. Super easy and refreshing for the summer. Check out the recipe below and make sure to tag us @boyfriendperfume if you make it!
- Serving Size 1
- 1.5 oz of vodka
- 1 oz of agave
- Half of lime
- 1 cup of frozen watermelon
- Sliced watermelon for garnish
- Just double everything for 2 servings
- Freeze your watermelon ahead of time
- Combine watermelon, vodka, lime juice, and agave in a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour in a cold glass garnished with a watermelon wedge
Add ice to make your slushie thicker
You can also swap the watermelon for other frozen fruits